- ask when we were “diagnosed” (this can be an extremely upsetting and triggering question)
- say “wow, you don’t seem autistic!” (there is no one way to be autistic)
- assume that you, a non-autistic person, can ever understand autistic experience
- assume that anything you know about “autism” is true
- believe that we can define our own experience
- trust that we know what we’re talking about
- understand that by telling you this, we’re making ourselves vulnerable
- be careful and respectful and acknowledge that there is a lot you probably don’t know about being autisitic
I’m sorry I can’t come to the phone right now. I’m busy cutting open Fruit Gushers and squeezing all of the goo into a glass so I can take a shot of it because that has always been a dream of mine and now that I’m an adult with a job, I finally have the means to make it a reality. Please leave your name and number after the beep.
March 21, International Day Of Elimination Of Racial Discrimination
s/o to all the autistic teens and adults relearning how to stim. your hands don’t need to be quiet any more.
hobbies: making disabled trans headcanons for every character
ahhhh it’s fine!! thank u so much (◍•ᴗ•◍)
yeah all the language softwares i use dont have swedish???
and there’s a place near my house that teaches it but my mom doesnt want to pay for it :(
does anyone know of any nice apps (puzzle apps would be the best) that have nice colours and are calming???
like my favourite is twodots and also like colour zen??
any comparable to those??
a show about the last of humanity being wiped out by mega zombies while teenagers fly around with gas toasters but black people are too wild for you